Welcome to Checkaso blog!
we are the Checkaso team! We are finally launching our blog. Here you will find the news of our service, ASO audits, profound articles about optimization, mobile marketing and so on. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. First, let us tell you how it all started and present our platform — and meet us in person as well.
How we created Checkaso
We came up with the idea of Checkaso in 2016. By that time, Pushapp, our mobile marketing agency, had been operating for 3 years. It all started with an awesome service that collected app ranking changes in the App Store and on Google Play. This information helped us successfully promote our customers’ apps. We knew how to make things easier for everyone in the mobile app industry. How to make the service interface enjoyable and its functionality sufficient for all needs.
We started in 2018 as we developed the ASOindex. ASOindex is an ASO quality assessment tool. It was based on the service we had and became the main feature of the first version of Checkaso. Knowing the ASOindex of an app, you can easily build an efficient ASO strategy.
Thanks to the positive feedback, the project received investment from Mobile Media Group in 2019. from July to October, we released 2 closed BETA versions of the platform.
On December 6, there was a public release, an official presentation of Checkaso. Those days were crazy! The office became our second home, and the team – our family. We spent many sleepless nights there to finish everything on time. And, of course, we are very grateful to our first users — their feedback helped us a lot after.
Now we are glad that more and more users choose our platform. Our team is open to any suggestions and comments. Feel free to write to us to create a really useful and convenient ASO tool. Here, on the blog, we are striving for the same thing. But through content. We want it to be helpful and informative.
Now a few words about the platform’s functionality.
- ASOindex. Our invention that grades one’s ASO performance, taking into account all the parameters (title, subtitle, description, reviews, and others).
- Keyword analysis. It allows you to track all the relevant keywords for your app. There already is a starter pack of keywords for you to use.
- Keyword explorer. In case parts in your semantic core seem to be missing, If it seems there are missing parts in your semantic core, we have an entire tab of keyword suggestions for you. It shows how popular each of the suggestions is so that you can save only the good ones.
- Proposed keywords. Another way to get new keywords (and opportunities for organic traffic) is to get inspired by competitors. Add them and Checkaso will show you the keywords they’re using but you’re not.
- Competitors. The functionality doesn’t end with keywords as we have a full-scale competitor analysis option. Find your strengths and weak points to outdo your competitors.
- Ranking. It’s all about where your app ranks in search results. And it’s important to track it every day to change ASO if something goes wrong.
- ASO audit. It’s a detailed analysis of the app optimization made by our experts. It’s based on the indexing and ranking of an app by keywords, text (name, subtitle, description) and graphic ASO (icons, screenshots, charts graphics), ratings, and reviews accompanied by tips and a comparative analysis with competitors.
And finally… our team! Actually, this is the main Checkaso feature! We have a great team of developers, analysts, marketers and ASO specialists. You will meet most of them here on the blog pages. Everyone will create helpful content based on their competences. Here they are, the best of the best.
Speaking of the platform, just wait for the features! There will be lots of them! Of course, everything will be announced on the blog. You can subscribe to our newsletter to find out first what’s going on.
As for the blog, we are open to experiment and want to try new formats. You will find educational content on ASO at different levels of complexity (basic and pro), cases, surveys, infographics, ASO audits, updates, industry news, and interviews with experts. But don’t worry guys! Funny and entertaining posts are also a part of the plan. We hope you’ll enjoy them all!