App marketing do’s and don’ts in 2020
Hi everyone! We were hosting the webinar together with Apptica lately. Check the record to know the major app marketing do’s and don’ts in 2020. We discussed how to promote an app, acquire users, increase installs, and revenue. And of course, mentioned app marketing trends and cases.
Webinar record 👀
Why do app marketing?
Look at these numbers. According to Statista, there are 9.3 billion downloads in the App Store (+25,7%) and 24.3 billion in Google Play (+18,5%) so far. And $50.1 billion spent in the App Store and Google Play (+23,4%). It’s obvious you need to stand out. But how exactly? Here is the checklist of the mobile marketing elements you should work on.
- Website (it provides Search Engines traffic, the foundation for content, and more paid channels)
- Blog and content (pay attention to the user-generated content)
- PR (be honest, personal and tell a unique story)
- Competitive Analysis (market analytics, category research, close competitors checkup)
- Advertising (testing, optimizing, scaling)
- Ads localization
Examples of perfect websites
In short: 4 musts
- Pay attention to product quality.
- Use every opportunity to get traffic.
- Localize for every possible country.
- Keep it ongoing.
Watch the full webinar for more details, practices and cases. Level up your app marketing skills. Good luck!